Customer Success Intern
Posted on July 13, 2022
Summary of Role:
The Customer Success Intern will support the Customer Success Team on delivering an exceptional customer experience and advocate for customers with internal VelocityEHS teams. The intern will work closely with customer facing Customer Success Teams, the Customer Success Strategy and Operations and the internal Training and Learning department. The intern will be directly working with our customers through project assessments and assisting in the development of new training content.
Skills of a successful Customer Success Intern include strong active listening, incredible communication, meticulous organization, dependability, and most importantly, a team player attitude.
- Working directly with our customers when there is a change of contact in their organization. Updating our internal tooling and provisioning for our software. Working with the Customer Success Manager to ensure a successful change of contact for the customer.
- Developing training resources for our customer in collaboration with the Customer Success Teams and Training and Learning.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies for change of contacts and training resources updating.
- Complete additional projects assigned by customer success team
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Studying marketing, business, communications or similar
- Is a self-starter, thrives under pressure, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and interpretation skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel etc.)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Customer facing and communication experience
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent
- Data analytics skills to help identify trends and improve process efficiencies
- GPA 3.0 or higher
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.