Associate Project Specialist
Posted on August 26, 2022
*Open to remote candidates*
VelocityEHS Associate Project Specialists set and exceed customer expectations ensuring that all of our customers receive the greatest value from our products and services. They do this by aligning the unique needs and goals of our customers with the optimal uses of the VelocityEHS platform.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in always striving to meet and exceed customer expectations then this is the job for you – check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serves as liaison between customers and VelocityEHS for New Services and or Update Services projects under $5,000 and up to $10,000 in value.
- Coordinates multiple projects simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, time and cost for each project.
- Communicates, confirms/refines project scope, understands client’s goals and unique scenarios and devises a project plan to accommodate those needs.
- Establishes project milestones and timelines while documenting project progress and other project information using a CRM tool and in other manners.
- Drives the receipt of necessary client project files/information (MSDS files, inventory lists, etc.).
- Collaborates with backend operations, providing the necessary information at assignment and then is the liaison between these operations and the client.
- Collaborates with other internal resources when needed to address any customer issues or concerns.
- Project delivery in a manner that meets project timelines and VelocityEHS quality standards.
- Creates and supplies required reports, etc. to customers.
- Organizes and facilitates project meetings with clients via phone and/or web conferencing tools.
- Provides outstanding customer service and communication to all clients that meets expectations.
- Serve as backup for team
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of related, client-facing professional experience. This experience would preferably have demonstrated accomplishments in a project/team role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2003-2010 products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents and format.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with a customer-focused-drive to take full ownership of the project, customer issues and/or concerns and follows through to completion
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including grammar and voice quality
- Excellent project coordination, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Passionate about your work
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a Software as a Service environment.
- Customer Service and/or Project Management experience.
- Experience using Salesforce.
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.