Associate Customer Success Manager
Posted on July 13, 2022
*Open to remote candidates*
The Associate Customer Success Manager will manage customer outcomes to deliver an exceptional customer experience and advocate for customers with internal VelocityEHS teams. They will collaborate with Support, Account Management and Renewals teams. The Associate Customer Success Manager represents a wide range of customers all using VelocityEHS products and services.
Skills of a successful Associate Customer Success Manager include strong active listening, incredible communication, meticulous organization, strong problem solving, dependability, and most importantly, a team player attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand and manage customer outcomes through the use of data and customer relationships
- Advocate for the customer by sharing information with VelocityEHS customer facing teams
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success team members, Account Management, Renewals and Support teams
- Represent VelocityEHS to customers through Hand-Off, Onboard & Deploy, Adopt & Mature and Expansion customer journey stages
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement through data analytics and take appropriate action
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they recognize value from VeloticyEHS’s products and services
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years customer success, support or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Professional written and verbal communication skills across various channels
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong listening and interpretation skills
- Customer-centric, self-sufficient and dependable
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions, deescalating critical issues, and ensuring customers are positioned for success
- Data analytics skills to help identify trends and improve process efficiencies
- Experience with SalesForce and Gainsight
- Strong working knowledge of EHS field a plus
Desired Personal Profile
- Self-starter able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Flexible and able to work independently, managing multiple tasks at any given time
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Lead by example attitude
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset and understand business need
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]