You Made it Better! – Product Update for Version 5.1
VelocityEHS is excited to announce the release of version 5.1!
Since the initial release of v5 late last year, the VelocityEHS product team has been hard at work. Through our partnership with our client community of EHS professionals, we maintain a feedback loop that helps guide product development. We are excited to announce that 5.1 includes 16 new features, all based on feedback from our users. Here are a few of the key benefits in this release:
Advanced Searching on Corrective Actions
• Search, analyze and monitor action item data
• Save your favorite searches for later
Verification of Corrective Actions Effectiveness
• Ensure your actions are verified for effectiveness. Additional workflow is available to enterprise clients that will help improve the quality of action plans and ensure ISO 9001 compliance.
Improved Risk Assessment Capabilities
• Mature risk assessment methodologies that employ 3, 4, 5 or 6 factors can now be handled in the software suite. A new, more flexible risk assessment component has been introduced for enterprise clients.
Improved Compliance Management Reporting
• Stay on top of expiring permits more easily
• Manage requirement-driven action item performance
Dashboard Enhancements for Metrics and Management of Change (MOC)
• Easily monitor by location performance of any performance metric
• Easily monitor ongoing workflow performance of change requests
• Stay organized by synchronizing important dates and events in your Outlook or iCalendar
New Language Support
• Italian and Japanese translations have been added, making the software suite available in 12 languages.
We welcome your product suggestions and actively evaluate all feedback. We encourage you to explore the new functionality and discover how it can provide additional value to you and your organization.
If you would like more detail on the contents of this release or would like to have a guided software demonstration, please give us a call at 1-866-919-7922 in North America or +44(0)-1737-812718 in the United Kingdom.